Nominated Supervisor - Armidale & District Family Day Care Ltd
Armidale & District Family Day Care (AFDC) is seeking to o recruit a highly motivated, Diploma qualified early childhood educator to undertake the role of Nominated Supervisor/Coordinator.
The Nominated Supervisor/Coordinator will provide professional support and leadership to AFDC coordinators and educators, ensuring quality outcomes are delivered to children and families enrolled in AFDC and monitoring compliance with the National Quality Framework.
- Minimum Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care;
- Minimum three years’ experience working within the ECEC field;
- Thorough knowledge of the National Quality Framework;
- Current Working With Children Check, National Police Check (or willingness to obtain), Child Protection qualification (CHCPRT001), and current First Aid qualification (HLTAIDO12 or HLTAIDO04);
- Current Driver’s License;
- Willingness to obtain Provider Digital Access (PRODA) ID; and
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to inclusion and ethical practice.
For more information contact:
The Business Manager, Armidale & District Family Day Care Ltd.
P: 02 67725300
M: 0412 732036