Are you an FDCA service member that is recruiting for a role within your service/coordination unit?
If the answer is yes, send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will display your job ad on this page:
- Service Name
- Job title
- A short description of the role (100 words or less)
- The selection criteria (100 words or less in dot point format)
- A contact name, phone number and email for applicants
- A closing date for job applications
Job advertisements will be displayed for two weeks unless a shorter timeframe is requested.
Wynnum Family Day Care & Education Service, Brisbane
Family Day Care Coordinator
Wynnum Family Day Care and Education Service have a long-standing commitment to high quality care in our local community. We pride ourselves on innovation and advocacy.
We are looking for an adaptable team player with the opportunity to value add to the program responsibilities based on their individual experience and qualification.
Are you looking to work in a dynamic team who thrive on change and growth?
This role incorporates professional family day care coordinator responsibilities and specific program management and forms an integral part of the coordination unit, dedicated to ensuring quality outcomes for children. This role requires the coordinator to develop professional working relationships within the external and internal team to offer support and guidance within the framework requirements of the legislations.
In addition to general coordination unit team mentoring and support, key Program Management Responsibilities include;
- Child Development - Collaborate with Educators to develop, implement, monitor, and evaluate inclusive practice programs to support children
- Medical Management - Stakeholder engagement, record management and review
- LINK Program – Liaising with facilitators, risk management, session scheduling and review
Minimum ECEC Diploma, a ECEC Degree is highly desirable
5+ years ECEC experience
Contact Cathy Bavage, Manager, 07 3393 4311 or email@example.com
Applications close on Sunday 8 August 2021.