Ongoing Support and FDCA Member Benefits
When you become a family day care educator, you join Australia’s largest network of family day care professionals committed to delivering quality outcomes for children.
Your family day care service exists to support your journey along every step of the way, from setting up your business to welcoming families into your home.
When you enter into the recruitment process with your local service, you’ll be provided with all the tools and training you need to open your doors.
Along the way you’ll have regular contact with your service in the form of home visits, professional development and training and social events to connect you with your fellow educators.
As the national peak body for family day care, you’ll also be supported, promoted and represented by us.
FDCA Membership Benefits
Membership with FDCA is included as part of your Family Day Care Insurance Package and includes a range of member benefits:
- Exclusive FDCA Member Zone access which is an FDCA member's our one stop shop for professional development, resources and marketing materials
- Access to the Family Day Care Australia/Early Childhood Australia Learning Hub, which includes over 36 modules
- On-demand phone support
- Members-only resources and content available via the FDCA Member Zone to support you in your work
- A FREE listing on the FDCA family day care locator that allows members to customise their listing with a profile page, photo and vacancy information to help you reach families directly and promote your family day care business
- 24/7 access to the FDCA Online Engagement Series via the FDCA Member Zone for professional development at your fingertips
- Access to discounted member prices for insurance products, including loyalty discounts on insurance packages (after 12 months of membership)
- Access to discounted rates if you purchase your National Police Check through FDCA
- FDCA's Market My Business Hub – which provides free, professionally designed digital marketing resources to all of our members including flyers, brochures and posters
- An annual subscription to JiGSAW magazine – the only family day care specific magazine in Australia – delivered direct to your home or office, valued at $35
- A FREE subscription to FDCA's weekly e-newsletter and bulletins to keep you up to date with what’s happening in the sector
- The opportunity to participate in the Excellence in Family Day Care Awards
- Access to discounted family day care legal services subscriptions
- Access to premium funding arrangements that help you manage your budget by spreading the payments of membership
- Opportunities to attend conferences, forums and other family day care events to connect with educators from across the country
Apply Now to register your interest or take our interactive quiz to see if family day care is for you!