When you become a member of Family Day Care Australia you join a network of early childhood educators and service professionals across Australia.
As a member, you are making a vital contribution to our work in supporting, promoting and representing the sector. As your national, not-for-profit, peak body, your investment in us, is an investment in a stronger future for family day care.
Becoming a member of Family Day Care Australia also gives you access to a fantastic range of member benefits, services and support. These include:
- FREE listing on our family day care locator, so as a member you know that families looking for family day care will find you
- FREE registration at Family Day Care Australia National Engagement Program forums
- Access to discounted member prices for insurance products, business services and financial services
- Exclusive members only access to resources developed specifically for the family day care sector such as Visions for Quality: Reflecting on Practice and Perspectives on Quality in Australian Family Day Care
- Eligibility to apply for Family Day Care Australia's small grants program, The Excellence Fund (grants up to $7,000)
- Expert early childhood. management and operations phone support for educators and services
- Access to exclusive members only offers from organisations such as 365 Roadside Assistance, Energy Australia and Vodafone
- Access to discounted family day care legal services subscriptions
- FREE Accidental Death/Funeral cover included with individual membership
- FREE Commercial Legal Expenses cover included with coordination unit Public Liability insurance
- FREE Insurance Status Reports included with coordination unit membership
- A twelve month subscription to our quarterly magazine, JiGSAW – the only family day care specific magazine in Australia – delivered direct to your home or office, valued at $50
- A weekly e-newsletter - Family Day Care Matters
- Access to premium funding arrangements that help you manage your budget by spreading the payments of membership and a range of insurance products when taken together
- The opportunity to participate in the Excellence in Family Day Care Awards
- Loyalty discounts on insurance packages (after 12-months of membership)
- Member discounts to conferences, forums and other family day care events
- The right to receive notices of, and to attend and be heard at any general meeting of the members of FDCA
- The right to cast one vote (by electronic or postal ballot, in person or by proxy) on each resolution proposed at a general meeting of members of FDCA
Educators, parent-users of family day care, scheme staff or volunteers of an operator in relation to a family day care scheme, retired educators still actively involved in the family day care sector, employees of State or Territory Family Day Care Associations and persons appointed as Directors of FDCA who are not otherwise members.
Open to any registered family day care scheme, with membership rights and privileges exercised by the duly appointed representative or representatives.
Open to an incorporated body which is involved or associated with the provision of family day care; or a person who is the authorised representative of an unincorporated body which is involved or associated with the provision of family day care.
Any person, incorporated or unincorporated body through its duly appointed representative, who is or that is supportive of the objects of FDCA, but shall not be granted the right to vote at general meetings of the members of FDCA.
All prices include applicable GST
Click here to download a membership application form.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 1800 658 699.
Our office hours are 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday (AEST).