Every day you face complex challenges in your work as a service operator.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a little extra support when you need it most?
Included for FREE with your Public Liability policy!
As your not for profit national peak body, supporting FDCA means more for the sector and more for you. Your insurance and membership assists us to promote, support and represent family day care.
We’re working for a stronger future for family day care.
What does the policy cover?
Typically legal expenses incurred in respect of:
- The defence of criminal prosecutions and appeals against notices under the Occupational Health and Safety Act; Competition and Consumer Act and similar legislation.
- The defence of actions brought under the Privacy Act 1998 as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.
- The pursuit of a third party relating to physical damage to property and/or goods owned which causes uninsured financial loss.
- The pursuit or defence of a dispute with a landlord under a lease or tenancy agreement.
- Investigations by the Australian Taxation Office and disputes relating to GST.
- The pursuit of a third party causing injury or death to an employee.
To view the policy wording please click here.
*Cover is always subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
Family Day Care Australia ABN 93 094 436 021 AFSL 329 616 receives commission and fees for arranging insurance products. For full details see our Financial Services Guide (FSG). Because we don’t know your financial needs, we can’t advise if these insurances will suit you and we do not take into account your personal circumstances. The information we provide is general in nature only. You should consider your needs and read the Policy Wording before making a decision to buy this insurance. Please call us on 1800 658 699 for a copy of the FSG and Policy Wording.