General Terms and Conditions for FDCA Family Day Care Locator Marketing Packages
Family Day Care Australia’s (FDCA) Family Day Care Locator Marketing Packages are designed to assist educator and service members in promoting their family day care services to parents and guardians. FDCA offers three Marketing Packages to members: Essential (default package available for free), Professional and Enterprise. Details of these packages can be found in the “Marketing Package” tab within your “My Locator Listing” page of your Member Zone.
- Marketing Packages are offered on a reoccurring monthly billing cycle with no lock in contracts.
- No refunds are available for change of mind after upgrading to a paid Marketing Package.
- You may cancel your paid Marketing Package at any time during your monthly billing cycle by visiting the “Marketing Package” tab within your “My Locator Listing” page of your Member Zone. After you cancel your paid Marketing Package you will be updated to the free “Essential” package automatically at the end of your monthly billing cycle.
- When upgrading to a paid Marketing Package you will be required to enter your desired payment method for the monthly billing cycle.
- When on a paid Marketing Package your payment method will be charged on the specific payment date of when you purchased the Marketing Package. E.G: If you signed up to a paid Marketing Package on the 17th of the month your payment method will be charged on the 17th of each month until you choose to change or cancel your Marketing Package.
- If your payment method declines when renewing your paid subscription, there will be two retry attempts. The first will occur 1 day after your subscription due date with the following retry occurring 3 days after the previous attempt. If both retry attempts decline the subscription will be cancelled. To update your payment method or to cancel your subscription at any time you can visit the “Marketing Package” tab within your “My Locator Listing” page of your Member Zone.
- If you choose to upgrade to the ‘Enterprise’ package from the ‘Professional’ package mid-way through your billing cycle, you will not be charged for the ‘Enterprise’ package until the start of your next billing cycle. The Google Ads campaign included in your ‘Enterprise’ package will commence at the start of the next billing cycle.
- For the ‘Enterprise’ Package, FDCA offers no guarantee regarding the effectiveness of the Google Ads campaign for your location.
- The Google Ads component of the 'Enterprise Package' will commence on the next business day after an order for a subscription is placed.
- New Google Ads campaigns may take 2-3 days to generate impressions from the date of order due to the initial 'new campaign learning phase'.
- FDCA takes no responsibility for the information entered by members for their Family Day Care Locator listing. Members are to ensure correct information is entered.
- By uploading images or videos, members are acknowledging that the images and/or video belongs to them, or they have permission to use the images and/or video.
- All members reserve the right to opt out from the Family Day Care Locator at anytime. This can be done by adjusting the “Enable Location” toggle in the “My Locator Listing” section of your Member Zone.
For further information about FDCA’s Marketing Packages or for any general questions please contact our Member Services team on 1800 658 699.